The spectacular yet bucolic setting of Devil’s Thumb Ranch Resort and Spa provides a perfect backdrop for you to learn a new craft, or enhance your life with their Enrichment Series workshops. The workshops are offered year round, every Sunday from 11:00-12:00. The best part? All classes are complimentary and open to everyone, not just Ranch guests!
The classes are “designed to give you the tools to live a happy, healthy and more dynamic life” and have a broad spectrum of topics:
- This One’s for the Birds (a class with an expert Falconer)
- Knitting 101
- Find Your Center Pilates
- Yoga with Essential Oils
- Release your Inner Child through coloring
- In the Camera Eye (a class taught by professional photographers)
- Yoga Basics
- Get Your Irish On (a class where participants celebrate the flavors of The Emerald Isle and bake Irish Soda Bread)
- Healthy Communication (focusing on teaching skills on how to connect with other people)
- How to Tie the Perfect Fly.
The Ranch, well reputed to be committed to sustainability, also gives us a chance to be committed to our own sustainability through these diverse workshops. In addition, the setting is so gorgeous, it causes one to pause and give thanks for the beauty in nature and sacredness in every day life. Come check out a class or two; advance sign up is recommended as space is limited. Call Ranch Creek Spa at 970-726-7002.Tags: What to Do